Swipe for more images
Tap twice to zoom
Ref. #: URCC1
Urwerk UR-CC1 White Gold
Ref. #: URCC1
The UR-CC1 is a timeless creation and the fruit of multiple inspirations: the talented and avant-garde watchmaker Louis Cottier (1894-1966); a reflexion on the myriad dimensions of time; and even fond reminiscences of the linear instrument panels found on some old American cars.
- - Unidirectional winding rotor coupled to an air vane
- - Minutes and hours cylinders in Elox, cylinder brackets in titanium
- Honeycombed rack and seconds disk in nickel (LIGA process)
- Baseplate in ARCAP
- Black PVD coating
- Vertical cam in beryllium bronze
- - Circular-grained bridges
- P-E CVD
- Circular-grained movement components
- Micro-blasted complication components
- Diamond-cut and mirror polished
About Darakjian Jewelers
For over 50 years, we've served the community one guest at a time from our flagship store, first in Detroit and now in Birmingham Michigan. And we pride ourselves on delivering the same great service on the Internet. Can't find what you want on our site? Confused about your choices? Need to customize your special item? Need to rush delivery? We're just a call, click, or email away and we're here to make your experience as perfect as the item you've chosen.
We're honored when you choose us to help you celebrate and commemorate important moments and people in your life. So reach out to us for anything you need. We'll help you make the special perfect.