Swipe for more images
Tap twice to zoom
Ref. #: EMCALTIN
Urwerk EMC Black
Ref. #: EMCALTIN
In URWERK’s U-Research Division – the brand’s ‘experimental laboratory’ – some wild projects emerge. This innovative, anti-establishment spirit has now been channelled into a watchmaking Holy Grail: fully interactive, EMC (Electro Mechanical Control) is the world’s first precision mechanical watch in which the timing can be both monitored and adjusted by the user to suit their lifestyle.
- - Maxon® generator with manual winding charging super capacitor
- - Optical sensor controlled by an integrated circuit board
- 16'000'000hz reference oscillator
- - Côtes de Genève
- Micro-bead blasting
- Polished bevels on screw heads
- - Two-position crown
- Winding handle to generate electricity to power the δ precision indicator
- Button to activate the δ precision indicator
- On the back: Crown release button and Fine-tuning screw to adjust the rate
About Darakjian Jewelers
For over 50 years, we've served the community one guest at a time from our flagship store, first in Detroit and now in Birmingham Michigan. And we pride ourselves on delivering the same great service on the Internet. Can't find what you want on our site? Confused about your choices? Need to customize your special item? Need to rush delivery? We're just a call, click, or email away and we're here to make your experience as perfect as the item you've chosen.
We're honored when you choose us to help you celebrate and commemorate important moments and people in your life. So reach out to us for anything you need. We'll help you make the special perfect.