Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
14-Day Return Policy Any merchandise purchased from Darakjian Jewelers may be returned for a full refund provided that the merchandise being returned is in original and unworn condition, including all original boxes and documents from the manufacturer (if applicable), and the date of return is within 14 days of purchase. Cash purchases will be issued a check 7-10 business days from the return date. Any merchandise purchased from Darakjian Jewelers may be exchanged or issued a store credit within 30 days of purchase. The original sales receipt must accompany all returns in order to receive a full refund or exchange. Special Orders, custom work or stock merchandise altered at the request of the customer may not be returned or exchanged.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.