Accessibility Statement for Darakjian Jewelers
This is an accessibility statement from Darakjian Jewelers.
Measures to support accessibility
Darakjian Jewelers takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Darakjian Jewelers:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Darakjian Jewelers is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Darakjian Jewelers. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Darakjian Jewelers:
- Phone: +1 248 356 7140
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 101 Willits St., Birmingham, MI 48009
- Postal Address: 101 Willits St., Birmingham, MI 48009
- Facebook: darakjianjewelers
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Darakjian Jewelers is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- We test our site on multiple browsers (desktop, tablet, and mobile), but we cannot guarantee your experience on an outdated browser, such as Internet Explorer.
Darakjian Jewelers is not compatible with:
- browsers older than three (3) major versions or mobile operating systems older than 5 years.
Accessibility of Darakjian Jewelers relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of Darakjian Jewelers, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Darakjian Jewelers:
- We try to take every step possible to be accessible, however, we are also limited in some areas by the technology we use. : For example, if our system is updated by its creators, some accessibility features may break. New images uploaded may not have text alternatives. because We're only human and things will get missed. We try not to let anything get past us, but it may happen. We perform regular audits of our system, site, and content to identify and address any errors that might affect your experience. If you encounter an issue before we do, please contact us. We'll get right on it.
Darakjian Jewelers assessed the accessibility of Darakjian Jewelers by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
- Element5 Digital, known experts in accessibility, performed an audit on behalf of Darakjian Jewelers
This statement was created on 1 August 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.